Saturday, November 12, 2005

So... Poncho's wants to deliver Mexican 3 exits up, at no charge, right?

I've had a couple of Coronas tonight and am oddly craving Mexican food at 11:35 pm. If you know me you know I don't normally get hungry this late at night, particularly when I've been drinking beer (which I haven't done in a long time) and especially not for actual food. (I usually want chocolate.) I know I'm weird that way. Then again I've been craving Mexican food all day, although the steak Brian made tonight was delish. He made some sort of jalepeno butter mixture to scoop on top, and it hit the spot. Tomorrow he's making fish. What did I do to deserve a husband who cooks?

Tomorrow means football. I started out the fantasy season 7-0, and while I did win last week, my embarrassing loss to Randall two weeks earlier dropped me into second place, behind Scott. Tomorrow I have FIVE players on bye, including LaDainian Tomlinson. Yeah, I'm doomed. At least I didn't have trouble deciding who to play! Brian has no sympathy. He wants me to lose. It's a good thing he cooks.

That's it for tonight. I really spend way too much time on the computer.

(Sadly, I'm sure I'll post again tomorrow.)

No comments: