Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday after Halloween

Ah, my first real post. I have yet to update our website to link my blog, but I hope to do that tonight.

SO... I'm still working on getting this just the way I like it. I mean, Latte Lounge isn't really the best name for a blog owned by someone who generally doesn't drink latte's. Then again I do have a coffee at my desk, but coffee lounge just isn't the same. I'll work on the title. I'm up for suggestions.

Being that this is in follow up to my geocities journal, I'll direct you there first. If you've read my journal and/or viewed my site you'll have a better introduction to my blog. On that note, I'll continue...

As you can see, Thomas ended up being a pirate for Halloween after all. He had almost settled on the idea, and then when it was time to get into his costume he wanted to be a ghost again. I hadn't actually made the ghost costume, so I cleverly suggested that he be a ghost pirate (in a really enthousiastic tone, of course), and he agreed! I don't know how much longer I can get away with that type of trickery. I was amazed that it actually worked!

Thomas had fun trick-or-treating and is still enjoying the candy.
We never carved our pumpkins, but they'll last longer this way anyway...

Unfortunately I was finally defeated in fantasy football last week. I had been undefeated for 7 games when Randall's team destroyed my own. It's time to step it back up. My biggest conflict this weekend is that, as a Patriots fan, I have the Indianapolis defense. I could play the Philadelphia defense, but Indianapolis is just better. As a matter of principal, I might switch for one week, but I just can't decide...

Lots more to say, but I'll save that for my next post. Thanks for reading.

No comments: