Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Further follow-up to our weekend

How funny are these two? I have posted more pictures from our weekend here.

I also uploaded a very short video of Dal running for a first down. I think I'm going to have to order a mug or magnet or something so I can show off some more. There is an area photographer who posts photos online for purchase. I particularly like one photo where Dal is running with the ball and you can see only one kid behind him who looks to be about half Dal's size. (If you haven't watched 4th and 5th graders play football before, or in a while-like me, they look so small on the field - and yet so professional-like. The games are entertaining too.) Clearly, I am one proud auntie.

While we were visiting I made another mini sweater. Those little things are addicting! However, I will not be attempting three color stripes on a project that small ever again. Holy huge mess of needles and yarn!!!

I really need to come up with my next project. My brother suggested a fishermen's sweater (for him). It would be a big challenge for me, but I still want to try it. I'm saving up my pennies for a pattern and some materials. There are other ideas in the project spectrum as well, including more socks, mittens, and Odessa. I think I might want to try the sweater first, though. I know it is likely way over my head, but I need to break away from all this little stuff from a while. Then after a project like that I will need the little stuff again for sure.

Of course, I have another test coming up, so I should probably take some time to study first. Eh.

1 comment:

Steph said...

The look on Brady's face is priceless!