Monday, September 04, 2006

Back to Reality

The long weekend is almost over, but I think we made the most of it. We ended up missing out on some things but enjoying others. (Congratulations Caitlin and Kale!) It was nice to spend some family time together for more than just a day at a time. Plus we spent yesterday afternoon at ChuckECheese for Tommy, and he had a blast. Game night was fun last night too, and we finally saw Grace today - the sweet little beauty that she is! She was (of course) perfect.

I even finished my sock. I'm still undecided on whether to make its match, mostly because I really butchered the pattern. However, I love how soft it is, and that alone may be enough to make me complete the set. We'll see.


For now I'm off to make pizza with Tommy and calzones for Brian and I. I hope you had a great Labor Day!

2 comments:

Steph said...

mmmm... delicious calzones.. and delicious socks!!

Rebecca said...

YOU MADE SOCKS??? ARE YOU KIDDING? How do you do that? You are making this look very easy, but, Sarah, it can't be! What a beautiful pattern. You are going crazy with this knitting stuff. Perhaps you found your calling? YOU GO GIRL!!!! That is beautiful.