Thursday, August 31, 2006

I made the scarf

You would almost think I made it specifically for Tommy! Oh wait, I did. I have to say that making the scarf was about as boring a project as ever could be, but it was fast and Tommy and I both had fun with the photographs. (Tommy was a very good sport, considering his mommy's obsessive need to take photos of everything). Plus, it does look mighty handsome on my little man, if I do say so, myself. Evidence:

How about that Hawaiian shirt and shorts/scarf and mittens combo? Got to love making this stuff in August. Also, just in case you thought you noticed the end of a knitting needle in the last picture, well you did. I haven't exactly finished the scarf yet, as I did run out of yarn.
Before I go I have to post just one more picture. This one is all about Tommy just being silly. After all, if you're going to take out the wool coat this time of year, you might as well try on a goofy hat as well.
Don't you just love it?

1 comment:

Marmee said...

You are so talented & Tommy looks so happy with his new red warmers.