Saturday, January 20, 2007

Weekend Projects & Some Saturday Sky

--------------------------------------

My blog may soon take on a new look. I'm tired of this very pale and boring design. Of course, I have to find the time to change it. Time suddenly seems much harder to come by than usual. I'm considering a name change too, and I would like to change the address to match, so keep checking in for re-direction. I'll post it ahead of time so you can update your links.

Today we painted (expect pictures tomorrow), and we're about to make a trip out for some blocking pins, amongst other things. I'm still looking for that perfect baby sweater pattern. If anyone knows of an online pattern (will purchase if the price is reasonable) for a baby sweater with a fair isle yoke please let me know. I would design it myself but 1) I'm not quite ready for that yet and 2) I just don't have the time. If I don't find the right pattern before the end of the weekend I will settle for something else.

...I thought for sure my scarf would be blocking by now, but instead I have barely knit a few rows over the past few days. I might just have to start my next project without finishing the last one, as I am crunched for time, but I just don't know if I can do that. I like to finish one before starting another. We'll see.

To my family: Pictures from last weekend are coming soon, I promise!

-----------------------------------------

No comments: