Friday, January 26, 2007

Brrr

There will be no time for posting at home this weekend - at least until Sunday when I will hopefully have some new FO photos to share… So on yet another lunch break I share one thought. Ten degrees below zero. I remember when I was growing up, and it was twenty five degrees below zero, and school had to be delayed and sometimes even cancelled because the buses wouldn't start. It was always such a treat to be able to stay home. Ah, home, where I have a nice big comfy bed with a thick, warm comforter and a pantry full of cocoa and tea. Oh, and a scarf that awaits blocking. (Wish me luck, by the way. Any tips before I start? I still haven't found the time to do it… ) My KP order should come in soon too; I'm hoping today. Of course I also received a stack of books about six inches high at work today, all in preparation for yet another insurance course. Ugh. This will be the third of four, so at least the end is almost in sight! Have a great Friday! And stay warm.

No comments: