Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Wrong Business

Just a quick one between pages. Yes, I actually opened my book! I would feel terribly guilty if I took the day off to study and spent the day knitting or shopping instead, plus failing the test would be bad. I'm taking a quick break to make a late breakfast to accompany my ever-so-satisfyingly excellent cup of coffee. Yes, it really is that good.

I have the Style network on, and they just showed some fabulous boots. I really am in the wrong business. There must be some sort of career for me where I can be surrounded by beautiful things. No, the insurance job in a cubicle just isn't doing it for me. I'm going out of my mind with boredom. Maybe that's why I so quickly became addicted to knitting once I started it up again. Hey, I needed a creative channel-any channel. It's helping, but it's also bringing me back to myself, and any job where I sit at a desk all day talking on the phone and, in this case, handling auto claims, is no where near myself. I even feel the urge to draw and paint again. My grown up ideas are sooo much better than my high school ideas (when I also had my heart bent on becoming an artist).

For now, though, it's back to my lovely executive-looking navy blue and dark brown workers compensation and bodily injury claim books. Blah.


Bronx

No comments: