Friday, December 01, 2006

Time for Paddington & a Little Reminiscing

I was supposed to go to a holiday dinner at a nice restaurant with my co-workers tonight, but one unexpected thing happened after another. After an already late evening I drove home through severe wind, rain, and thunder storms (in December - who would have thought), and by the time I was home I wanted absolutely nothing to do with going back outside. Instead I spent my evening eating pizza and watching Paddington Bear with Tommy. Now I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep before Tommy tonight. I can't explain what I'm doing at the computer now, awake, but here I am.

While we were waiting for our dinner tonight I opened up a college magazine. I hadn't received one for a long time, as I hadn't notified my school of any address changes since before Tommy was born, so it was strange to look through it and see so many changes. I haven't been back since I left to have Tommy, but I still think of my time there often, as it holds some of the best and worst memories of my life thus far, and of course I wouldn't be who I am now had I not spent my time there. Yada, yada, yada, I know. Anyway, it was weird. I won't post any pictures of the changes here, but just for the few classmates I have who might be reading, a little reminiscing:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics.

I love Paddington Bear. Such a good soul, if a bear can be said to have one, surely he does.