Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Time of Need

I have been so (happily) busy with Christmas preparations that I haven't yet taken the time to comment on my more reflective and somewhat deeper thoughts from December. There are so many. I will soon.

In the meantime, I'm asking for your prayers. My aunt 's car went off the road last week, and she is still trying to recover from some very tough injuries and trauma. I think about her each day and say a prayer of my own. This is a difficult time of year to have this happen, and a simple prayer can mean the world. Thank you in advance, to those who might offer a prayer.

On a lighter note, I hope you'll also take a time to reflect and enjoy the wonders of the holiday season and all the things for which you can be grateful. Have a wonderful night!

1 comment:

carmilevy said...

I am praying for your aunt - and for you. I know all too well what it's like to be in a major accident, and I wish I could undo some of the hurt when I hear of similar things happening to others.

Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers.