Saturday, October 28, 2006

Movies, Magnets, & Green Yogurt

We watched Curious George last night, and Tommy loved it. He laughed and giggled the whole way through. It exceeded my expectations. Very cute! It wasn't much like the book, but the general idea came through, and it didn't really matter. I got to thinking that Tommy would probably like The Land Before Time too. I don't remember much about it, but I think I saw it when Dallas was little, and I want to say he loved it, but I could be wrong. I added it to Tommy's Wish List, anyway. I'm looking forward to shopping for him for Christmas. He loves games and small, simple toys that allow for pure imaginative play, so I think I can find some perfect gifts without spending too much money. Then again, he would really love this castle...

He's still crazy about trains too. He is playing with them right now, in fact, but while I'm tempted to try to find a deal on an engine shed, turn table, or Cranky the Crane, he does already have quite the collection of Thomas the Tank Engine tracks and trains. We'll see.

Of course there is always the crafty stuff. Last weekend my mom sent me home with my old perler beads set, and Tommy and I made magnets on Thursday. See Tommy's? I was impressed with his patience. He thought it was so cool when he could stick it on the fridge. We will be making more, for sure.

Oh yeah, and green yogurt? Tommy loves it.

No comments: