Monday, July 31, 2006

Red Sox and Pillow Cases

So how was that for a great end to tonight's Red Sox game?
While the game was on I sat down on the couch and set up my sewing machine for the first time in months. I have no idea what motivated me to do it. All I know is that using the still-new sewing machine sounded like a good idea. After fidgeting with it a little I made a pillow case for Tommy's little red Moshi pillow, using a sample of train fabric my mom had given me a year or two ago, as an idea for curtains. I wasn't so sure about the particular fabric for curtains, but the sample was sized just about right for tonight's mini-project. I'm also hoping Tommy will be surprised when he wakes up. (No, I didn't steal it out from under his head. Actually, the nylon material gets too hot when he sleeps on it, so we don't use it at bed time. Now maybe we can. :) )
Until next time!

No comments: