Today I needed a break from my efforts to learn about more complicated knitting designs - and super long projects, so I decided to make a quick and easy infant hat. I used two different hat patterns for reference and fudged it with what I had. It isn't perfect or exciting (there are several things I would do differently were I to start over - this was mostly for practice), but it's a hat! And it's done! I decided part way through that I was going to add a little color in the form of a flower - or a few flowers, but then if you were to roll up the brim (it should work both ways), the design would either be hidden, or the top of it would just barely stick out. I suppose I could get creative and make it so that maybe you see one thing with the brim up and another with it down... The size isn't very accommodating however, so it will probably stay as it is. Sometimes simple is nice anyway. Plus Tommy had a little green hat like this when he was a baby, and he wore it all the time. Of course, I have no idea if this will actually fit a baby. It was fun, anyway!