Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Why didn't I think of this???

I never understand how people come up with this stuff, and I only wish I could be so creative.

In case you haven't already heard, Kyle MacDonald started with one red paperclip and traded up for a pen... then a doorknob... then a coleman stove... then a generator... then an instant party (keg, neon Budweiser sign, and an I.O.U. for a keg's worth of beer)... then a snowmobile... then a trip to Yahk (I didn't know where that was either)... then a cube van... then a recording contract... then a year in Pheonix (free rent)... then an afternoon with Alice Cooper... and next... who knows? His goal? He is trying to trade one red paperclip... for a house.

He'll probably do it too.

If only I could thinkg up something so brilliant!

No comments: