Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday Morning

It's Sunday morning again, and time for a fresh cup of coffee. It's one of my favorite times of the week.

I don't have too much to say today, except that I did some Internet surfing a couple of nights ago and found some really neat quilt kits, most of which were from Dakota Cabin Quilts. I posted some of my favorites on Froogle. -I never posted that I did figure out how to use the new sewing machine. I haven't, however, actually made anything (unless you count my 16 square practice patch), and I think it would be nice to start with a quilt kit.

I should probably mention that I have to leave the St. Patrick's Day music up for another day or so because blogger was not cooperating on Friday, when I really wanted to play it. That's what I get for trying to be festive.

By the way, we did make it out for corned beef and cabbage on Friday, and it was excellent. The music (if you could call it that) was dreadful, but the food was quickly served and tasted great. Mmm.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I think it was music only by technical definition...