Saturday, October 31, 2009

Little Elephante





Okay, so even with all the color jogging issues and poor seaming behind the head I still think she's pretty cute.  I hope my niece thinks the same when she receives it for Christmas.  IF I give this out for Christmas, that is.  With the number of nieces I have, I may not have time to make one for each, and I don't know how I would pick which one to give it to!  Details can be found on my Ravelry project page

She was a quick knit, and I will consider making more, with a few adjustments which I will share upon completion of each.

I realize I still have to take more pictures of the toy balls I've been making AND have lots to share regarding our bedroom renovation.  I'll probably post some Halloween photos later on tonight too, so be sure to check back again soon!

No comments: