Sunday, February 12, 2006

Title?

Happy Birthday to my Gram!

In addition to Gram's birthday, this week marks one year at my current job. My one year anniversary happens to fall on Valentine's day, and as you can see in today's picture, we prepared for that this weekend. Thomas glued little foam hearts onto rectangle foam stickers. He liked it so much he didn't want to stop.

Soon we'll start planning his birthday party. I have a date set but no other plans just yet. I'm still trying to decide what to do regarding theme/kids party or just one big party/and more. I'm way behind this year.

While I'm posting I should mention that I've posted a new photo album. (I didn't send out an E-mail as I sometimes do.)

On that note, I'm off to watch the Olympics with Brian. We've enjoyed them so far, though our viewing is limited, not having cable. Mostly it's nice to have something on worth watching to begin with. -I've always liked the Olympics anyway, though I'll admit they were more exciting to me when I was little.

..And that's it for tonight! Have a great week!

No comments: