Monday, February 13, 2006

Online Entertainment

In case you haven't noticed (haven't I said this before?), I spend a lot of time online. In fact, I'm sure I spend too much time on the computer to begin with. That being said, I have found some pretty cool stuff while surfing at home. If you've been reading for long (ha), you'll remember my link to Sandsicaf (sand art). I have since found another good video of sand art (by a different artist) here.

I won't go into any others tonight, but if you visit my site and follow directions to my links page, you can find some other cool stuff. I particularly like some of the kid's sites. Bembo's Zoo, for example, is great.

I have also found some amazing quilt photos, though I'll have to share those another time, as I'm missing the Olympics, and they're only on for so long. Do look at some of the sites I've linked to, if you have time. They're worth it!

Enjoy, and have a great night!

Next time: Olympics and my favorites, thoughts on awesome quilts, and something random.

No comments: