Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

In honor of Valentine's Day I feel it necessary to show a picture of the MONSTROUS chocolate covered strawberries Brian and Thomas had waiting for me when I came home. (I took the picture after eating one. -There was no waiting.) You can't really tell from the photo just how big they really are, but maybe I can put it in perspective for you. -I ate 3 or 4 over the course of the night, and I could have skipped dinner. (Think of big stuffed shells, and you're in the ball park.) ...We let Thomas try one, but he just ate the chocolate around the outside. Here are some more pics.

There were many other things that I wanted to touch on tonight, but I'm tired from the parenting challenges of late, and a little down on that note, after a particularly rough night. I love my little sweety, and I try my best. I know parenting is not easy, but sometimes I still wish I had all the answers! At least tomorrow is a late morning for me, so Thomas and I will have some time together in the morning. We enjoy that time.

I hope you had a wonderful, love-filled Valentine's Day (whether that be from your significant other or just those around you) and have a great night.

I'll follow up to yesterday's post another time...

No comments: