Sunday, January 31, 2010

The News I Can Finally Share

Remember how I said I had big plans for 2010? Well, for most people this would probably be a very simple thing, but I put my all into everything I do, so I'm taking it very seriously and expect to do a LOT more with it as the year progresses; I finally opened an etsy shop.

In hind sight I could definitely have come up with a better name (no offense, Buddy; you really helped me out a lot!), but I had to work with available user names and whatnot, so I'm just going to have to make "The Indigo Sheep" into something fabulous somehow!

I've listed a few items to start but have even bigger plans to come. I have a couple of ideas that I think are incredibly fantastic, but of course time is not exactly on my side right now, so we'll see. As it is my goal of opening my shop was to do it some time in January, and as you can see I BARELY hit that one.

Anyway, it's not nearly done. I'm still working on a logo and plan to do so much more. (I'll divulge details later.) BUT. Here it is:

Indigo Sheep

And now, I sleep. (Or at least I would if I didn't have a newborn - whom I love to BITS.) ;o)

1 comment:

AJR said...

Sarah this is sooooo coool! I just checked it out! BTW, I've got some bad news, but if you want to read by blog: http://www.kommittedtokarma.blogspot.com
Hope all is well!