Sunday, March 11, 2007

Aching to Make

These are just a few of the BEST CRAFT IDEAS EVER. I really have to learn how to make these things:

A little, and I mean little snowman - and so many other too-cute yet seemingly impossible mini-knits by knit_purr, like this mini paintbrush...
An origami ball - I like the idea of using newspaper or sheet music...
Toy balls...
Paper globes - for when I need something super simple and have the urge to specially select some beautiful papers...
What I really dream of doing when I start playing with fabric - Really...
Something useful, for which I already purchased the toile...
Something festive and partially in progress already - I have my own version in mind...
Another something super cute for Easter - Just about the only thing cuter is a baby's smile, and even that might be a close call...
Paper garland -this was store bought, but I would like to create my own...
I don't know why I love this so much. I just do...
Just the thing for your sweeter side (or mine)...
I might never make a porcelain doll, but if I do, I hope she looks like this...
Marzipan looks like such a fun medium.

Oh, I almost forgot this Race Track Quilt. (Now I'm just dreaming.)

Can you tell where I find most of my inspiration?

No comments: