Monday, September 14, 2009

How Could I Forget?

I may not have had time for many non-house projects this summer, but I did manage to knit a new version of the mini sweater ornament. This is the mini-mini, if you will, as it's significantly smaller than my usual. (Click here for comparison.) This one is Tommy's. He's been asking for one, and I thought I would use some of the leftover sock yarn that he had picked out last year for this project. I changed a lot within the pattern, which I had already altered some, and I have to say that I was pleased with the result. I think there may be a few more of these in store before Christmas. If I can find the time, that is.

I'm also working on a soft cabled baby afghan for a friend, but I have a long way to go on that one. I'm hoping to at least squeeze in a couple of newborn hats and/or socks before the baby comes too. A girl can dream, anyway!

No comments: