Sunday, July 06, 2008

Holy Guacamole. When did Gabe get so big?


I can't get over how HUGE Gabe looks in this picture. I swear he can't weigh more than 14 pounds, but he almost looks like a toddler laying on his daddy like that!

Here, a few earlier photos for comparison:



Some times I am amazed at how well he is growing, considering how much tummy trouble he still has. I can't wait until he (hopefully) outgrows those tummy troubles either.

Brian is 100% convinced that Gabe is going to be an early crawler and told me this morning that he wouldn't be surprised if Gabe started crawling within the next couple of weeks. He is a little ball of energy, always wiggling, kicking, rolling, lunging, climbing... It's insane! He always has liked to stand up tall and strong, but Thomas was like that too. Maybe he'll be an early walker like Thomas was. Truthfully it doesn't matter much to me as long as he's healthy, but I will certainly attest to his amazing level of energy and lack of calm moments. He is a very happy baby when his tummy isn't bothering him, but even his happiness is a very excited happiness. He is just go, go, go, go, go! It seems this mommy is in for lots of future adventures, trying to keep up!

No comments: