Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Thomas

Thomas' kindergarten class has already learned how to count by two's, five's, and ten's. He multiplies at home without realizing, so I figure at this rate he'll be learning calculus by the sixth grade!

I snapped a couple of photos while he was shooting hoops in his room over the weekend. I shot a few myself, but he was much better at it than was I. He had been practicing for his birthday party. (One of the activities will be shooting hoops while jumping on a trampoline.)

I also had to share this:

Thomas is fascinated with all things scientific, especially relating to outer space and to severe weather. We talk about tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, hail, wind, and volcanoes often. Accordingly, his toys are usually seeking shelter from any number of catastrophes. (Recall this prior post.) The trains above were all looking at a tornado when I walked in. ...As far as I know everyone escaped unharmed. =)

No comments: