Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Thomas!

Where ever does the time go? I must say that I have loved all of Thomas' ages so far. He is such a fun kid after all.

Though you can't tell from the photo I ended up making him a simple Robin Hood cake. The blue sky and dark green leaves were intended to be part of Sherwood Forest. There were arrows flying around the outside (although they melted a little), and under his name and a big number six were a Robin Hood hat and a pouch with gold coins. Had I more time I would have found something fun to drape between the kitchen and living room to create some atmosphere, and I would have at least picked up some balloons. Thankfully Thomas didn't mind that his at-home birthday was simple this year.

In fact he was still pretty excited!

Not that you can tell or anything. ;)

No comments: