Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Long Days

This week has been very stressful. Making it through one more day of work is somehow the hardest part, which doesn't really make sense. On the bright side I have a couple days off this week. On the downside, they'll be spent traveling to and attending a funeral for a friend I haven't talked to in years but to whom I was very close throughout my childhood. I don't expect the stress to die down any time soon, but then I shouldn't complain. After all, her family must be devastated. I pray for them all. I think part of the problem is that I'm stressing about so many other things right now too, even thought I hopefully don't need to. *Sigh* I don't like posting depressing things here, so I'll stop there. I guess I just want to put in a thought and a care for my friend -and request an extra prayer for her family. I also want to end with the thought that she was a great person, and now she's in a happier place, which is a very good thing. God bless her and her family.

No comments: