Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easiest. Cookies. Ever.

Peanut butter cookies with peanut butter cups... Delicious.

The best part, though, is how incredibly easy they were to make. I will be forever indebted to Stephanie for this simple list of ingredients:

1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of sugar
1 egg

That's it! Seriously.

I didn't ask about temperature or cook time, but I guessed at 375 degrees for about 10-15 minutes and was met with success.

The first time I made them plain, but the Easter Bunny was very generous with miniature peanut butter cups and peanut butter eggs, so when I made them again I added one to the center of each cookie as soon as they came out of the oven.

Thank goodness the yield is low. (This batch made 17.) Aside from the obvious ease and time reduction, they're horribly good, and I definitely should NOT be eating them. Of course, I'll have to fight the urge to make them regularly, considering how ridiculously simple they are to make.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my, those look SO good!

Steph said...

I know!!!! I want to shout it from the rooftops!