Friday, February 06, 2009

ShopWurld

A few of you have received an E-mail from me with some info about ShopWurld, and here's my little plug. I joined a few weeks ago because there was absolutely no reason not to. It was free to join, and I now get money back on purchases I am already making online anyway. I honestly think it's a great idea, whether you just want to earn a little money back on your purchases, or you want to make a little money by signing others up. As everyone who knows me knows, I am no sales person. I just think this is 100% worth a look-see. The easiest way to learn about it is to watch the video tour which is very thorough. Then take a look at the list of shops that participate. Tell me what you think. I have a friend at work who first showed it to me, and she and her husband have hundreds of people signed up under them. It's amazing to see something like that happen to real people that I actually know personally. I'm impressed.

ShopWurld - It's your World Get a Piece of it!

No comments: