Friday, February 20, 2009

My World

There's a LOT of material, but I'm plugging away. I can't wait until I'm done though (not that I mind studying, but I need to start bringing in a paycheck - and soon).

Next week Gabe will be home with me, and I'll start walking Thomas to and from the bus stop every day. Our bus stop is up a street, so we'll all have to get bundled up every morning, but maybe I'll bring the camera every now and then for a little fun. Once it gets warmer I'll walk right to the school to pick Thomas up in the afternoon. I'm really looking forward to that (assuming I'm still home). I love all the seasons, but this has been a very white (and cold) winter. I almost forget what summer feels like!

1 comment:

mj said...

Looks like a lot of hard work but I know you'll do great! ~noosh