Thursday, April 24, 2008

One More Thing I Love About Spring

Baseball. Playing, watching, and teaching Thomas. We still get the games on the computer, so if I'm not posting quite as often as usual, you can bet that's a big part of it.

Last year Brian's father bought us tickets to a Sox game, and I was so excited to finally make it to Fenway. I want to go back. Next time I hope to bring Thomas - maybe Gabe too (well some day definitely), depending on details. I took a bunch of photos to share with you all but hesitated to post them right away. I wouldn't have wanted to jinx the Red Sox and take away their chances at the World Series title, you know. (I know, I know, it doesn't work that way, but I couldn't help it.)

Why didn't I take a picture of the coke bottles? I just don't know. I totally should have.

I did get one of the Dice-K signs though, right on Lansdowne Street.

Yep. Still love it. Go Red Sox!

No comments: