Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Celebrating Mother's Day

It has been quite some time since I've taken such a long blogging break, but I haven't forgotten! I think about little things to share every day but just haven't found much time to post since Gabe's arrival, going back to work full time, and Red Sox season starting.

I especially wanted to say Happy Mother's Day, so here are some belated mother's day thoughts for all you moms out there and a photo of the flowers my boys sent me at work. Aren't they beautiful?



I received the flowers on Thursday before Mother's Day, and then on Sunday Brian and Matt made pancakes, eggs, sausage, fruit salad and coffee (decaf) for Denise and I - and for the kids, of course - at our house. We enjoyed it so much that I think we decided to do it again sans-holiday.

I sent my mom a potted rose plant at work but it wasn't very thoughtful when you consider the fact that I had them delivered when she was away! I couldn't believe it when I realized it. Mom, I hope you'll forgive me! Love ya.

More soon!

No comments: