Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat

We didn't have a single trick-or-treater tonight - unless you count Tommy of course (and my own sampling of a Kit-Kat or two) which is really too bad because we had a nice big bowl of candy at the table, ready and waiting. -We don't usually get many, but tonight was our third Halloween here and the first without a single little witch or wizard ringing our doorbell. I was a bit disappointed. I really enjoy Halloween and all the little kiddies dressed up in their costumes, excited as can be.

I forgot to take a photo of the back of the costume, but here's my (not so) little guy all dressed up. He has been asking to be Thomas the Tank Engine for years.

It turned out to be a very windy night but not too cold. The candles kept blowing out, so we didn't really get to enjoy our jack-o-lanterns all that much, but it was fun while it lasted. Here's to Halloween! Hope you enjoyed yours!

No comments: