Saturday, June 17, 2006

Back Home

I am back from a two week business trip and feeling somewhat blogging malnourished. I had tons to write while I was gone, but I'm too exhausted to post about it all now. Tonight I'm just happy to be home with my family. I am exhausted. I will, however, post a few photos from today.

In the pic to the left Tommy is holding one of the surprises I brought home for him. It's a plastic cup with a straw. The straw pops up with the push of a button, and there is a cover on the top that pops the straw back in when it's not being used. It's not in the picture, but there is also a snack cup that screws onto the bottom. It's brilliant! Of course the whole Thomas theme doesn't hurt. I bought him a few other small things too, and I went Father's Day shopping for Brian, which was fun. I'll have to post more on that tomorrow.

Below: evidence of what I saw this morning. My flowers have bloomed! There were four flowers today and many, many buds. Aren't they pretty?

...until tomorrow...

No comments: