Sunday, October 17, 2010

The best thing about October

is not zucchini bread, but zucchini bread is a very good thing, and it smells soooo good right now! I've recently been alternating between pumpkin, zucchini, and banana breads... so yummy!

October is full of great things, isn't it? Just look at all these colors.

Aren't they beautiful?
I bought four potted garden mums on Friday for one dollar each (really). They really brighten up the area by our steps. Unfortunately, though, they keep blowing over. I suppose it is high time I planted them.

I also brought home a bag of these for the boys:

Gabe has been lining them up on the kitchen counter and counting them. He pulls his little blue chair over and steps right up. Some times he "beeps" them like a cashier scanning items.

Yes, it's October for sure.

No comments: