Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Autumn

It seems to me that autumn always arrived earlier in New Hampshire. I'm sure part of that had to do with living on the water. Either way, I do get to enjoy it a bit longer in New York. Most of the trees here are still green though over the course of the past week or so they have started to yellow.

You may recall our trip to the orchard last year. The boys went a couple of weekends ago and I took Tom again yesterday. Football aside, there's nothing like cider, cider doughnuts, and fresh apple pie to welcome the season.

Oh, and speaking... err, writing... of football, my nephew is back at it again. If we lived closer I would go to all his home games (and maybe an away game or two), but for now I'll just have to remember this season with the one quick game we saw last weekend.

And now it's time for some pregame. Here's to autumn.

No comments: