Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa Goes Green

It was the title of Thomas' school holiday concert, which was cute, funny, overall entertaining, and just plain totally awesome. I took some photos and video, but it was a bit difficult since this is how far back we sat:

Thanks to modern technology, I was still able to get in pretty close with the camera. I'll zoom in slowly for you, just to show you how cool it was that Thomas was standing directly in the middle of the group. (It made it so much easier to take photos!)

Here he is; see the elf teacher directing the choir? Thomas is the handsome boy in the suit and tie, just up from her right hand.

He and his classmates were penguins. (Look closely. He has a white tummy.)

He really stands out in this picture:

Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun.

If my photos are not as clear as they ought to be, it might not be the camera's fault. I had a sweet baby Logan in my arms the whole time.

He slept through most of the show. Gabe came too, but I didn't catch his picture. He became a little antsy and difficult toward the end, but I think he was a little excited too, at first at least.

We celebrated by picking up some mint chocolate chip ice cream from Stewart's on our way home, as did everyone else from his school. (The morning coffee rush had nothing on us!)

Here's our penguin one more time, sans white tummy this time:

Okay, maybe a couple more times. I can't pick just one photo!

What a handsome kiddo. I can't believe how grown up he looks in his suit!

Oh, I almost forgot! I also uploaded a couple of short videos to youtube. You can see them here and here.

Goodnight from all of us!

No comments: