Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Little Crochet

It was time for something different. I still haven't finished, only because I ran out of yarn just a row or two from the end (plus the border). It was a bit too repetitive to enjoy as much as some of my other projects, but the blanket itself grew on me as I worked on it. That may be because the second skein of yarn still had some shine to it. The first skein had faded before I even brought it out. Oh well. I really just did it to keep my hands busy, so it doesn't really matter.

I may not have much more time for yarn-play or fabric crafts this month, as I need to start preparing for Tommy's pirate party. I have some ideas, but I'm not quite sure how to execute them. I don't want to give away my thoughts until after the party, but I would appreciate any general ideas you might have to offer!

No comments: