Thursday, May 11, 2006

Back-Tracking

For no reason whatsoever I happened to check our old wedding page on the knot last night, which, oddly enough, was still there. I logged in, using an E-mail address that no longer exists, in order to take a look back at some of the ideas I had once saved to my account. What I came upon was some of the most beautiful wedding gowns of my dreams. Don't get me wrong; I loved my dress. I'm not still dreaming on this one... just admiring. Here are three of my favorites. I think the first might be my all-time favorite -over the top, I know, but beautiful none-the-less. I don't think I would ever have worn it, even if I could have afforded it, but there is something about it that I LOVE beyond words. The second gown would have been more practical (not price-wise, but a little more... modern), and I would definitely have worn it. The third strikes me as very pretty, but even with a perfect figure anyone would have to play anorexic-for-a-day in such a close-fitting gown, and that's just not right.


I don't have expensive taste or anything...

Of course looking at the photos makes me long to be as thin as I once was. -Maybe I should use them to boost my motivation! (The desire is ALWAYS there, and while I would never let myself go very far, I could use a little push to get back to where I want to be!)

*Sigh.* Back to reality.

No comments: